Oh no! We promise we're not ignoring you.
Let's get that email to you ASAP!
First up, try the following:
- Create an account while on your device's mobile network (4G/3G).
Sometimes a local wifi network can get in the way for a variety of reasons, especially if you are connected at work.
Trying on another network - like your cellular network - will at least remove network restrictions as the cause
- Check if the email hasn't snuck its way into your junk or spam email folder
- Login to the app, sign-in with your credentials. You will be redirected to the home page.
- Click the 'Resend Verification Email' button. Details will be sent to your email account.
- Follow the steps indicated in the email received then you're good to go.
Still no luck?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- the day you signed up, and perhaps a rough time
- the name of your carpooling network; and
- the email that you've used
- and we'll get you up and running in no time