Aside from the On-Demand Bus product, we have a Fixed Route product that runs like traditional buses/shuttles where they have a set of stops (a route) and times in which they need to arrive by.
Below is the walkthrough of the matched fixed route passenger journey through application.
1. Matched Fixed Route Passenger Experience through App.
Click 'Start Tutorial' to begin.
2. Open the 'Liftango App'. Enter your email address and password then click 'Sign in'.
3. Dashboard page will appear upon successful login. To create a booking request, click 'Book a Trip' at the bottom of the page.
4. Click 'Create a new ride request'.
5. On the booking request page, enter your desired destination and arrival address, time for the ride, passenger settings and notes.
Once completed, click 'Submit Booking' request.
6. The system will then evaluate the ride details and offer a fixed route journey if it satisfy the client rules.
Details of the journey (departure time, estimated journey time and paths) will be shown. Click 'Start' button to begin.
7. Click 'Next' button to continue.
8. The application can also show the complete details of the trip including the ride ID, date and trip instructions by clicking 'Trip Details' button.
9. Complete details of the trip will be shown including the ride ID, date and trip instructions.
10. Click 'Complete' button once you arrived at the destination address.
11. End of tutorial. Click 'Finish Tutorial'.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
It is recommended to click the icon to go into Full-Screen mode