Driver tracker Report helps both support and clients to review the exact locations and the time of arrival of the driver during a ride based on the driver events. This may also be used to measure the time spent of the driver to arrive from one point to another.
Link to Driver Tracker Tableau: https://prod-apsoutheast-a.online.tableau.com/#/site/liftango/home
Kindly note that every client has their own credentials when logging into Tableau.
Below is a tutorial on how to navigate through the Driver Tracker:
1. Click anywhere to start the tutorial.You may use the magnifying glass icon to zoom in/out.
2. Choose a date from the Date Picker
3. Choose / click on a Driver Name
4. This shows a map of location details for the chosen date and driver.
5. Blue points refer to driver events, i.e. when they have made an action from the app such as "picked up", "dropped off", "next stop".
Orange points refer to live locations.
6. Click a row from the location details list to show where the driver has been for the corresponding 5-minute window, i.e. 7:00-7:04 , 7:05-7:09 , 7:10-7:14 , ... 7:55-7:59.
7. In this example, 7:08:52 PM is highlighted.
This means the map is showing location details from 7:05-7:09 PM.
8. Choose the Pan icon to navigate through the map.
Click-hold-drag the mouse to move the map as needed.
9. Hover your mouse over a point to show the latitude and longitude details.
10. Hover your mouse over a line to show the time details. This means that at the given time the driver was travelling from point A to point B. (Referenced by the arrow direction.)
11. Hover your mouse over a line to show the time details. This means that at the given time the driver was travelling from point A to point B. (Referenced by the arrow direction.)
12. That's it!
Click anywhere to finish tutorial.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **