In-App User Account Deletion
Mon, 7 Aug, 2023 at 2:29 PM
User Account Deletion is a feature that allows the users to initiate deletion of their account from within the app.
Be mindful of the account deletion to be done as your account will be removed upon confirmation. Your trip history, preferences and profile information will not be recovered once removed.
How to delete your account?
1. Click on the Burger/Menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the 'three dots' icon then choose 'Delete Account'.
4. Click on Delete Account button to confirm action.
5. Tick the checkbox to select a reason, but if it's not included in the selection, choose "Other (Please specify)" to provide other reason in the textbox, then press Next button.
6. The deletion request confirmation box will then appear, click Done.
7. A dialog box will appear which confirms that your account is now removed. Click OK.
Change your mind?
If you complete an account deletion and have changed your mind, please go back through the sign up process.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?