To enjoy the benefits of ride sharing, users must sign up via the Liftango's carpool mobile application.
And since Liftango is open only to certain networks - a group of carpoolers that all belong just to a company, or maybe a university, users must sign up with their company/university email address.
Steps to sign up via the mobile application:
Should you encounter any issues signing up via the mobile application, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into it for you.
- In your mobile phone, install Liftango's carpool mobile application that can be downloaded in Apple App Store or Google Play App Store.
- To create an account, the user needs click Language.
- The user will then be asked to select their preferred language.
- After the preferred language has been confirmed, the user needs to fill in their email address, password and confirm the same password. Then tap “SIGN UP” to continue.
- After sign up, the user will see the verification screen informing them the email was sent to their email address.
- Once the email has been verified, the user will be prompted to enter details such as first name, last name and mobile number and also to take/upload their photo.
- As soon as the user confirms the profile, he/she will be directed to carpool home page and all set to create their first carpool ride!