This article highlights the use of the support portal to search the knowledge database and to log Level 2 support requests.
The portal is found at https://support.liftango.com, users need to create an account as part of the process described below. Click the icon in the top-right of the viewer below to view the steps in full-screen mode.
It is recommended to click the icon to go into Full-Screen mode
The checklist for reporting issues can include items from below, though it depends on the issue that is occurring.
- Clear explanation of what is happening, including the desired outcome
- Include specific user, ride, vehicle, route, carpark etc.
- For rides times, locations, time constraint, passengers can be important
- Reproduction steps - provide a step-by-step guide to reproduce the issue
- Include screenshots*, clear video recording*, url links, and any peripheral issues that might be relevant (see below)
- The following questions can also be answered to help us further investigate and troubleshoot the issue:
- Is the issue happening for all users or is it specific to your account?
- Is the issue occurring on all devices and device types (e.g., Android vs. iOS)?
- Is the issue specific to a certain date or time?
- What happens if you change the network connection from Wi-Fi to cellular data?
- Do you have any corporate VPN requirements in your environment?
- For mobile applications, is Mobile Device Management (MDM) used to configure devices? If so, has the issue been analysed from the MDM tool? If not, please escalate the issue to your relevant IT department.
- For customers with Single Sign On (SSO) authentication, can the users sign into the organisation’s environment?
*IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PII (Personal Identifiable Information, also referred to as PID Personal Identifiable Data)
PII is sensitive data and needs to be protected by the individuals with access to it. Examples from the application are full name, email address, phone number, date of birth, home/contact addresses and other potential custom fields designed for the service.
The proper precautions should be taken in the normal course of an operation:
- Clear screen policy of closing the portal when the screen/desk is left unattended
- For screenshots and recordings PII should be masked or blurred out so that it is unrecognisable
- Sharing documents (word, spreadsheets etc) containing PII should not have the file attached and instead an accessible link should be provided.